Visiting teachers, healers, artists welcome
Natural quiet environment with mountain views
We are situated on a quiet property surrounded by low mountain ranges, forests, rice paddies and a small Thai village (which means as well as the lovely people and simple restaurants close by, we get visitors including buffalo and the occasional peacock or elephant).
Our Verandah Café has views over the Pai river and across to the mountains on the other side of the valley is a wonderful relaxing and inspiring space for good coffee, meals etc, and informal discussion before and after events.
Our property runs right to the Pai River, for dips on hot afternoons & finding quiet contemplative places.
The centre has
- 3 Workshop / Group areas
- 3 Session Rooms for 1:1 consultations & treatments
- Natural Hot Spring Soak Tub & Pool
- Catering facilities for small and large groups
- 12 twin & double rooms for group and individual retreats & residential workshops
- Performance Venue – movement workshops and performances, theatre shows, concerts
- Gaia Room – stunning river sky & mountain views – aircon, sound, whiteboard, yoga mats, chairs, timber windows and doors, good insect screens. The size is approx 9 x 5m, good for
- 16 people with yoga mats (not moving off mat, for example breath work) or about 12 (yoga class)
- 25+ chairs in one circle around the room
- 35+ chairs in rows
- Earth Witness Room – large open space connected with verandah overlooking Pai river and valley below – suitable for creative movement, dance, tai chi, larger yoga classes, live performances etc – approx 120 square metres (connecting open spaces on 2 levels, 10m x 6m plus 8.5m x 7m) joining onto our large verandah which can also be used for workshops etc.
- Tara Room – closed room 48 sq metres, with good aircon, insect screens, dimmable lights etc
Visiting teachers, healers and artists are welcome to run individual Sessions. We have 3 Treatment Rooms, adjoining our natural Thermal Pools for your clients to take a soak before or after your session.
Sound – we have 2 excellent sound systems including for live sound – let us know your needs and we will set up for your event